Multidisciplinary comprehensive cancer care is a holistic approach to treating cancer, by bringing a team of specialized medical professionals from different disciplines working together to provide comprehensive care for cancer patients. Multidisciplinary Comprehensive Cancer Care Phuket (MCCCP) is one such Comprehensive Cancer Care with a network of three hospitals (Bangkok Hospital Phuket, Bangkok Hospital Siriroj, and Dibuk Hospital) of Asia's largest network of Bangkok Dusit Medical Services, which is among the top 5 leading healthcare providers in the world. The MCCC Phuket offers complete cancer care through multi-specialty /multidisciplinary groups of specialized doctors in various fields offering the most effective technique to achieve long-term patient survival and improve the quality of life. In addition, the multidisciplinary approach allows patients to receive a personalized treatment plan with their specific medical requirements. With the combined expertise and experience from many different fields, Hospitals are able to ensure patients receive the best possible outcome possible.
Comprehensive Cancer Care and Excellence Center
Multidisciplinary Comprehensive Cancer Care Phuket (MCCCP) provides the most advanced diagnostic resources and treatment of cancer, a comprehensive range of exclusive services that are backed by research with an integrated, interdisciplinary care system focusing on improving patient survival rate that is unique to each patient. A team of multidisciplinary specialists comes together to ensure that even those with complex and complex medical needs can access the best possible diagnostic resources, medical care, and support services. This shared approach ensures coordinated and timely access to specialized resources – from experienced oncologists providing state-of-the-art treatments at all locations, to specialists who can exploit cutting-edge technologies such as precision radiation therapy.
This approach takes into account the patient's physical, emotional, and social needs, and focuses on treating the whole person, not just cancer. It’s a progressive collaboration that is setting a benchmark for integrated cancer care in the region and beyond. The network's patient-centered approach provides comprehensive and individualized services for all types of cancer such as:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Lung and Thoracic Cancer
- Urological Cancer and more
- Gynecological Cancer
- Breast Cancer
The Most Advanced Oncological Procedures Await at Multidisciplinary Comprehensive Cancer Care Phuket!
Multidisciplinary Comprehensive Cancer Care Phuket (MCCCP) has advanced procedure and equipment such as
- Computerized Tomography Scan: 128-Slice CT Scan
- Digital Mammogram
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangio Pancreatography (ERCP)
- Flexible Cystoscopy
- Flexible Naso-laryngo-pharyngoscope
- FNA (Fine Needle Aspiration) and Liver Biopsy
- Interventional Radiology
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Low dose CT-chest
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging: 1.5 Tesla MRI Scanner
- Radio Frequency Ablation
- Stereotactic Breast Biopsy
- TOCE (Transcatheter Oily Chemo-Embolization)
- Transrectal Ultrasound (TRUS) for Rectal and Prostate Cancer
- Ultrasound Guided core needle biopsy
- Virtual Colonoscopy
- X-ray Imaging
Contact MedEx for Cancer Treatment in Thailand
If you or someone you know needs cancer treatment, please contact MedEx. You can send your medical reports and passport to firstname.lastname@example.org. MedEx has partnerships with more than 20+ JCI accredited Asia's top hospitals in Thailand. MedEx has a competent team ready to help you with all your medical needs for the best care possible such as:
- Online video-call consultation with the cancer specialist for a second opinion to know more and explore various treatments or different alternatives from our doctors to have peace of mind that you are making the right treatment choice.
- Treatment Planning to develop a personalized comprehensive treatment plan such that you have medical reports and price estimates from another hospital.
- Cost planning with the cost associated with your treatment in the Hospital to help you make an informed decision about your care
- Appointment, Medical Visa, and Concierge Service for your medical travel to Thailand to make your medical journey hassle-free.
- MedEx connects you with the best specialists and hospitals based on your medical requirements from a large network of hospital partners.